Bag filtration provides an effective and economical filtering solution for a wide range of liquid applications where high flow demands and low pressure drops and filtration efficiencies are required.
Profilt has an extensive inventory of liquid bags available in polyester, nylon monofilament mesh, PEMO, polypropylene and POMF styles, to suit varying industry applications and performance requirements.
All Profilt filter bags are manufactured using FDA compliant materials and come standard with reinforced seams and welded GAF style cuffs. Options of stainless steel ring, draw string hem or bungy available on request. Industry standard sizes 1,2, 3 & 4 available in ratings from 0.5 – 1000 microns to suit industry standard stainless steel vessel housings.
Profilt also caters for custom filtering requirements, with in-house manufacturing capabilities and rolled stock available in wide-ranging materials, along with all other components needed to manufacture custom solutions. Options of various designs with GAF style, steel ring or bungy or drawstring hems available. Fast standard turnaround times of 5 working days on most custom made filter bag enquiries.
Liquid Filter Bag Manufacturers
ProFilt supply a comprehensive range of liquid filter bags to suit most vessel housings. These come in four standard sizes with either nominal or absolute micron ratings. We also manufacture locally and can provide custom made product where required.
Material options include:
- Polypropylene – Felt or Monofilament
- Polyester – Felt, Monofilament or Multifilament
- Nylon (nmo) – Felt, Monofilament or Multifilament
- Felt Bags – Felt is a low-cost disposable media that provides depth-filtration qualities and a high loading capacity. Felt Bags are available in polyester, polypropylene and nylon and can be glazed or singed on the outer area to minimize fiber migration. Felt bags are available in micron ratings from 1 to 200.
- Monofilament Mesh Bags – Monofilament Mesh is an extremely tough material with precise weaving to ensure consistent pore sizes. It is usually supplied in a nylon material and is suitable for reusing. Monofilament Mesh Bags are available in micron ratings from 1 to 1200 microns.
- Multifilament Mesh Bags – Multifilament Mesh is a low cost, disposable filter media. Multifilament mesh is available in polyester and nylon. Multifilament Mesh Bags are available in micron ratings from 75 to 1500 microns.
ProFilt also supply high performance filters bags including the POMF series
The Polymicro microfiber filter bag (POMF) provides outstanding performance for applications requiring higher filtration efficiency. The POMF contains three layers: a pre-filtering layer that removes coarse debris; the primary layer, composed of micropores (for efficient particle retention); and an outer cover that prevents fiber migration. The finish-free fibers are non-foaming, which is ideal for food, beverage, water, chemical and coating applications.